Goals 2009

The Future ::: 2009
Of course it is all about fun, but still want to break some records in 2009:
  1. New 1 hour record at least 26kn or 47kmh
  2. New distance record 
  3. New Nautical Mile Record at least 36kn or 65kmh
  4. New AVG record at least 44kn
  5. Compete more speedevents
I still have to do a lot of work to get there, my main problem is concentration. I am working on that, and last sessions it already paid off. Another problem is weight, my weight never comes above 80kg, so weightjacket has to be used more often. I don't like that because when you don't watch out you are exhausted.

Distance record, recently bought a Fanatic Falcon 91, I am curious how far I'll come. Won't be using a weightjacket!

Eriksurf

Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment