No more adsense for speedsurfingblog

For 2010 I decided to end all adsense on speedsurfingblog.com because it costs me to much time. I invested lots of time in "earning online some bucks". At the end of 2009 I studied the stats and for a windsurfing/speedsurfing blog advertising via adsense isn't intresting for me. Most important for me is good content and making a difference for windsurfing/ speedsurfing, not advertising.

I prefer to work directly with partners, help each other directly.

Eriksurf

Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.

3 comments:

  1. Windsurfing is indeed not the best adsense-niche on the www (windsurfingholidays is another story ;-) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with that. But it doesn't mean you can't have advertisers on your blog and still have provide quality. You invest a lot of time and effort in your blog so I wouldn't mind you would earn money with it.

    Great redesign by the way.

    ReplyDelete